I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Coolness.

I'm almost done with the book I have to read for English class, I'm on page 250 out of 516!! Sssqqqqquuuuueee!! :)
Okay well yea. . . .onto the news that I have to bring.
I got a Betta fish named 'Very Special Agent Anthony Dinozzo'. He's from NCIS, maybe next time you see my fishy he'll be wearing his NCIS hat. Lol. Okay, well I'm off to study and do my homework. **GROAN**
Bye guys,
Anna
P.S. I'll post an excerpt of my upcoming story soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.