I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm neglecting my blog!

My mom had a heart problem thingie and we had to go the the ER so they could giver her some stuff to make her heart rate to go down. While I was there, I saw a convict in a bright orange jumpsuit yelling in his room to the police officer, "Hey! Hey Ray!" Yeah, I almost died. I was like 'Oh my god. PRISONER!! OH MY GOD!!!' :P Over reaction, of course I didn't say that cuz I didn't want to freak everyone out. Then they kept asking my mom while we were walking to her room if she needed a wheel chair. It was really funny.
Anyways, I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my Bin Laden post, I'm just saying that now we can feel better and know that 9/11 probably won't happen again and that the 9/11 families now have closure.
But yeah, oh and I have a poem for ya'll! It's short, but awesome (in my opinion).


THE NEWS

My little pale toes
Hang over the edge
of the large green sofa
that sits in front of our
huge T.V.
I wait. . .
Silently and ever so
patiently for the news to come on
Minutes later
Robin Meade's face greets me
She signals the start of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.