I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cousins

I just got back from visiting my cousins. They are like four six and one. Yes there is three of them. One is a boy the second oldest and my youngest cousin is the cutest thing but I hardly spent anytime with her. I'm depressed because of that! I also had the worst chicken ever to be served on this earth along with the best cake on earth. I let the kids jump on the bed. *Groans* On a really old bed. I need to get back to writing and planning for my next novel.
Love ya,
Anna! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.