I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How does your car catch on fire during a snow storm?

I was watching the news and they were talking about how this person's car caught on fire in the middle of a snow storm and I was like: 'Whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?' It was hilarious.
I heard about the Congresswoman getting shot after it happened and I just want to say that is just horrible. Who would shoot that beautiful, smart woman in the head? And a nine year old girl too?! Okay, that guy had a problem. Who didn't report him to the police before hand?
Since I don't want to end on a sour note here I wrote two sentences using some words from history class.
  1. The country showed nationalism after the attempted assassination of the Congresswoman.
  2. Our militarism has increased ever since 9/11.
Alright, well I guess bye-bye until tomorrow! By the way, I'm not even half way done with my January novel, but  I'm trying to work on it, I've been really busy this week.
Buh-bye,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.