I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Outlining my novel

Yes okay okay stop bugging me about it! I haven't been able to start outlining my novel because I haven't had any time and I am still recovering from my battle against Mr. Flu, Piggy Flu, and Mrs. Strep. Yea. . . I decided to give them names. Yesterday I stayed home because of how tired I was and I had a fever. As I said before I had a reason to stay home! It says in our handbook for the county that 'Parents must keep their child home if. . . they have a fever.'
So there! Okay, well I'm going out for my birthday dinner, after I finish outlining.
Okay, and uhm I'm going to post an entry on here very soon about outlining and how I outline.
Well see y'all later,
Anna :P
P.S. I'm fine now.
P.P.S I found this cool publisher that looks very good, check them out here:  http://www.milkweed.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.