I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Whoooo fifteen subscribers!

On the nanowrimo site I have around fifteen subscribers to my newsletter! If you are a part of the young writer's nanowrimo site then please subscribe here:http://ywp.nanowrimo.org/node/856261
Or here: http://ywp.nanowrimo.org/node/855632
Or just PM me (McGeek).
Okay, well here's something else I wanted to tell you.

To celebrate the new year, I decided to host a contest! So, the contest is who has the best writing skills, who is the most creative, and who has the best characters/plot. It will be featured in the third issue of Plot Bunnies and on my Blog in a special section that I have created just for contests and their winners, so you have exactly a week to work on it.
You can submit an excerpt, a short story, a poem, or maybe even a song. Please have it no longer than two thousand words. Good luck to all! I can’t wait to read them.
The prize is being featured in the next issue and having your submission put on my blog. Cool right?
***YOU CAN ONLY PM ME THE SUBMISSION*** If you post it here, you will not be accepted, how ever you may notify me right here that you have sent in a submission.  If you are not a member on the site then just fill out this form and email me. Please comment and ask for my email because I will not give it out unless you do so.
First name or username:
Age(only young writer's age 10-17):
Your email:
Submission:
Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.