I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ehmagawd!

I'm getting my Caroline Duprot signed Pointe shoes!! My mom is ordering them right now. Oh and here is the seventh issue of plot bunnies:

    It’s plot bunnies seven. I have no words to how excited I am. :)
I also added a new section called interview with your character. It features questions to ask your characters so that you can get a better feel to how they would react to some situations. Submit your questions to ask characters today. By the way, I only create three questions for that section.
WRITING TIPS
{1} Wattpad and yahoo answers are your friends. Play with them!
{2} Try a different genre, it may improve your writing.
{3} To organize your writing use a system that works for you. I use the roman numeral way, and sometimes the colored note card system. I have a post on my blog about outlining, check it out!
{4} Go to this link to find out how to get more than three thousand words in a day!!
http://ywp.nanowrimo.org/node/815711
{5} It’s best to use a strong verb than to use an adverb and a weak verb.

WRITING PROMPTS
{1} Name your character sponge bob. I double dog dare ya! :)
{2} Use this as your prompt: If Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter were all destroyed simultaneously, 90% of all teenagers would either go insane, go into a coma, or die
{3}Imagine your friends as dogs. What would happen if they were actually turned into dogs? How would they react?
{4} Make a list of what you could never ever live with out.
{5} Write about how much you LOVE Justin Beiber. If you don’t like him than pretend you’re an obsessed fan. I hate him.
{6} Three words: Flappers, illegal alcohol, and Charlie Chaplin.
{7} Pretend to be Charlie Chaplin for a day. What was it like? Write it down?

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
These are to your character, like on the Jay Leno show(or something like that).
{1} What would you do if you met Justin Beiber?
{2} Do you hate school? Why or why not? How would you educate students if there was no such thing as school, and all of their parents worked?
{3}What’s your favorite brand and flavor of gum? Why?

SURVEY
{1} How can we make the newsletter better?
{2} What things should we include to make the newsletter better?
{3} What things should we put in the trash to make the newsletter better?
{4} Would you recommend this newsletter to friends?
{5} Should we include Nanowriters biographies and interviews?
{6} Is there anything else you wanna say?

CONTEST!!!!
To celebrate I have a spot open for anyone and everyone, all you have to do is write a nonfiction article on writing. If you don’t want to write a short (less than 800 words) article then you can create writing tips, researching tips, or how to write a better novel. The winner will have a permanent spot helping the newsletter, and will get to write short articles, and/or tips for writing in the newsletter. They will get credit on my blog and on the newsletter! Good luck, and the form is at the bottom of the newsletter. This spot will be open until February 12 2011.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.