I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Facts about NCIS

This is just a really random thing that I thought I would post. ;) Read on. . . to see some famous NCIS quotes.
Big d as in dimwitt, little i as i idiot little n as in nitwitt, little o obtuse, two z's like ZZ top, hi boss. ~Tony
I'm being rock walled by the Pentagon. ~Ziva
It's a tale of unrequited love between a boy and his machine, you can use that if you want but remember you have to have a love story.~Tony
Gibbs: Anything else? Abby: A Number (holds up post-it). Gibbs: One Two Six?Abby:One hundred and twenty six. That is the number of days that Tony, McGee, and Ziva have been gone. I really didn't think you'd let it get into triple digits, Gibbs. But now it's way more. It's like a third of a whole year. I miss them.Gibbs: Abby, you had lunch with McGee yesterday.Abby: It's not the same. I miss them collectively. As a group. My three musketeers.

Tony: Yeah, I'll get that APB out on the lollipop guild.

Gibbs: (smashing cell phone on desk) I hate this thing! It's crap!
Kate: There's a secretary from the Pentagon downstairs and she claims her boss is being held hostage by his computer. Gibbs: See, (holds up smashed phone) there's a reason I didn't trust these things. (tosses it to McGee) Here, reboot that or something. (to Kate) Send her upMcGee: Reboot it? Kate: Or you can do what we always do. (Tony pulls a box out of a filing cabinet drawer filled with new, unopened phones and hands it to McGee) Tony: It's his third one this month.


Abby: (as her computer fizzles and crashes) NO! NO, NO, NO,... My baby just french-fried!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.