I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ouch, and roleplayings

Okay, so I just got back from the eye doctor and I'm getting new glasses! Squee! But okay, so my braces are still killing me and my eyes are all dry because of one of the routine tests that they so yeah, I'm in pain. :( Here's my message about my new RP that will not fail!!
Hello everyone. I'm just here to make a quick announcement about my new role-play that I will be creating soon. It's going to be awesome, but before I actually create the site, I would like your opinion.
The RP is about this private school for middle school, high school, and college students. Here are a few questions that I need answered.
1} Should I name the site 'Seven Halls'? Or do you have a better name?
2} Would you join?
3} What color scheme do you think would be best? Just tell me some good colors for a private school on an ISLAND!
4} The halls would be like art, english, science, etc and they would be named such as Picasso Hall, Shakespeare Hall, Franklin Hall, etc. What do you think of that?

5} Would you like to add anything else?

If you send this back to me within twenty four hours of receiving this you might get a spot on the moderating board!! You may post a comment down there or email me at annaswanson48@gmail.com
~~Anna~~ BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.