I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hola, I'm here!

I can't believe in only TWO days until Christmas!! Squeeeeee, I'm so freaking excited! Well for all of you who are reading and who love this blog I have some good news. For Christmas I will be posting an excerpt of my novel, and I psyched. It's pretty good, but I'm definitely not the best writer in the world. Since I've been sick, I've been writing a lot and I have around 8,500 words out of my 40,000 word count goal. This will be a novel, but I don't know if it will be a series yet. Don't worry, I do have more ideas and I have just gotten over my bad case of writer's block that accompanied my swine flu, flu, and strep throat. Yea you got that right, flue, swine flu, AND strep throat all at the same time. I just finished my medicine(antibiotics and other junk) and I'm back to my normal perky self. Okay, this was a long post and so I don't make it longer I will post my novel excerpt on the page titled 'Excerpts' and I have another story idea so I'll post that on the 'Current Novels' page. Thanks for reading!
Signing off,
Anna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.