I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Christmas Eve!!

Who knew Christmas would sneak up on us like that? :)
Any who, I super psyched because 'Santa' is going to bring you all an excerpt of my novel. I gave it to  him to give to you. LOL. Don't ya just love the holidays? For all of you that don't celebrate Christmas(quite a few people) Happy Hanuka(is that how you spell it?!), Merry Kwanzaa, and for Puerto Ricans Feliz Navidad y Feliz Dia de Reyes. That means Merry Christmas and Merry Day of Kings(three kings day). I love Spanish class. <3
Before I say good by I have a new story idea that is my best one yet, how ever I will only be posting an excerpt of the novel. It's a really good idea and I'm, sooooooooooooo excited!! Squee, Christmas is tomorrow! Oh and to yet again impress people Hoy es Nochebuena. Oh look at that, it means; Today is Christmas Eve.
Toodles,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. A mi me encanta Espanol tambien! Yo lo he hablado deste kinder.

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.