I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm on my iPod right now.

I'm so excited that I'm actually blogging from my iPod right now! Squee! I have so many new apps it's not even funny. Guess what? I actually am on page two hundred in the book I'm reading it got better nut the way it's written is a bit weird and can get annoying. Okay I'm going to go play sims 2, write, and then go to sleep.
See ya later,
Anna BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.