I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Arhg!

I'm sitting in my dad's car, in pain, and wishing for a pillow for my butt. I had ballet on Thursday and we did barre stretch which hurts your legs, hips, and rarely feet. Right now my hips and tailbone are killing me! Owwwwwww! Speaking of cars, a few days ago I took a practice driving test online. I got a ninety and missed line two questions. This was on the signs ya know? Well I'm only thirteen and got a ninety! Hehehehe I didn't cheat I swear! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.