I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ello' Mates!

So I just got home from school and want to tell you about what happened yesterday (very creepy). Here's the story, yes it's true.
My dad and I were at the grocery store and we were near the shrimp/seafood isle. All of a sudden we smell my Grandma's perfume (she's dead and there were no old ladies around). We both looked at each other and at the same time we both said 'Grandma's perfume'. By the way, my Grandma loved shrimp and the day before yesterday was the day she died. I swear I didn't make this up and we were both freaked out. I love my grandma and grandpa. :)

Okay, so yea that happened and boy was it disturbing. I'm really happy though because I guess in a sense I "Communicated with the dead". Oh and something else exciting happened. I'm going into a Pre-Pointe class!!!!! SQUEEE!!! That's the level before Pointe, but I might have to take it for another half a year for next year (school year sort of). I might post a video on youtube of me dancing, just a simple combination at the barre so people can critique me. I would really appreciate it if you did that, I'll tell you when I post it. :) Alright, I think that's it for today. Oh and my BFF's birthday was yesterday. :)
Have a great day,
Anna

P.S. Here is the cover for 'The Dancers' just like I promised, and I used Photoscape which is a free program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.