I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Wattpad account!!

I just got a Wattpad account and I've already posted two things up there. But both of the submissions are just excerpts.
You can find me here: http://www.wattpad.com/user/annaswanson48
Be sure to vote and comment! Well anyway, if ANYONE and I mean ANYONE wants to have a a word war with me, then feel free to notify me. :)
I just really want to write, and that's the only way I can write is by being challenged by someone else and forcing me to try and be the winner. Yea, I'm competitive.
Well, here is my awesome cover I made for 'The Dancers'.
~Will upload pic soon~
Thanks for everyone for following me! Now add my books to your Wattpad library and vote!! :)
Se y'all later,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.