I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy B-day mom!! :)

Happy B-day mom. I love ya, :)

Here is what I think of my character for my new book that's a bit creepy:

I love my character, Stella Freedman like a sister. She's funny, witty, and a bit to outgoing which usually gets her in trouble. I feel a bit bad that I turned her into a vampire. . .but she'll learn to adapt soon!
Here is Tony all blown up bad joke yes. If you have a male beta fish, and you want to make him do this, all you have to do is put a small mirror in front of him.

 Just telling you I'll TRY to post an excerpt from my January Novel, it's called Moonlit Summers, I SUPER SUPER SUPER excited about it. But I only have five hundred words so far. My goal for the month is thirty thousand.
Bye bye everyone, see ya soon,
Anna :)
P.S. Happy birthday again mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.