I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Monday, January 3, 2011

Thank guys!

Someone just made a birthday forum post just for me!
Right there: http://ywp.nanowrimo.org/node/858067
Thank you Elly_Girl!! :) :)
Well my b-day is January 6 and I'm so freakin excited. Well I'm off to plan my essay about 'An invention that changed my life'. Well what is it you may ask. The invention that changed my life was an Ipod touch. Boring right? I have to take my writing exam on Wednesday so we're preparing for that, and I have my Spanish exam too, we have to write, listen, and *gulp* speak. I don't like speaking and I messed up today, it was soooooooooooo embarrassing. Alright I have to go to Ballet, see ya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.