I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Planning and hoping

For those of you who don't know what the Spiral Note-card Colored Outline is, it's an outlining method using a little spiral note card thingy. I've been taking mine to school and outlining while we aren't doing anything, just using my spare time alone, at school, I've briefly outlined five chapters of my next book!! It's about this girl that moves to Alaska and I just thought of another book where whenever the girl closes her eyes she has like visions, she can blink though and can hardly ever fall asleep.
Sorry, I have to go finish my math homework and fill out some forms. *Groan* Well, see ya'll later!! Plot Bunnies will be out on SATURDAY, not Friday because I have to start all of my projects and junk.
Laters,
Anna :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.