I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Friday, January 14, 2011

Essay?!

In early January I took an essay writing test and I got a one hundred!!!!! :) :) :D
I'm psyched, I mean like super duper excited. I wrote about Micheal Jackson and how he should be put on a postage stamp. The topic was who would you put on a stamp and why. It was easy and took me two hours which was the most time you could take.
Tony, my fishy, is doing well. I think he got a bit more plump. . .while my little beagle(the youngest of the two) has gotten slimmer (she use to be quite fat). My other beagle the oldest who's ten, is much bigger than we got her(she was skin and bones basically). Wow I spelled 'basically' right without spell check! Congrats me. Well I guess I have to go relax, and plan my weekend. Oh and by the way yet again I outlined five more chapters using the Spiral Note-card Colored Outline, and it was for a different novel!
PLOT BUNNIES WILL BE OUT ON SATURDAY.  I know you're waiting for it, but I have to do some stuff for it first. Thanks!


Buh-bye now,
Anna :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.