I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Squeeful!

Today in math me and my friends(we had to work in groups), so we couldn't figure any of the problems out so we ripped up pieces of paper and curled them using our rulers. :P
Oh and we played with our teacher's glitter pen since he was busy helping other students. Then on the bus I kicked this really annoying dude and came up with a nickname for another guy on the bus. His new name is the 'Wee wee little leprechaun'. Hehehehehehe. 
Any way, I'm working on critiquing everyone's stories that they wanted me to critique. I'll get it out soon!! :)
Bye- bye,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.