I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Friday, February 18, 2011

Dancer, a poem

 Dancer
I am a dancer
The dancer I am
Jump, step step
Jump step step
Look at me fly
Look at me soar
Above the clouds
And beyond
Watch me, like a bird
Like a plane
Like a cloud
Fly above everything
Above the warm, green grass
Above the farms, the cities, the skyscrapers
Above the the dance studio
Where I dance
My heart and soul out
Every day of the month
Every day of the year
Every afternoon of every day
I dance
I am a dancer

~~That's MY work. You steal, you suck. :) Don't steal my work or any one else's for that matter. Okay, that's all.
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.