I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Monday, February 7, 2011

What do you think of my blog and how can I make it better?

I need feedback from all of my readers! Here's a quick survey.
Rewards:
I will give you votes on all of your stories, fan you, and critique one of your novels on wattpad. All you have to do is send me your wattpad username in your email.
If you aren't on wattpad than I'll critique one of your novels.
To submit your survey you can email me at annaswanson48@gmail.com or just post a comment here.
If you have a yahoo answers account then you can answer here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnhjUbBdY4Gd88uWQVLzUAPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110207170744AA37wu4

{1} What is your honest opinion about the blog?
{2} Will you participate in any contests held here? What kinds of prizes would you like?
{3} Are you ever going to recommend this to a friend, or have you already done so?
{4} What kinds of things would you like to read on the blog?
{5} Are you on yahoo answers?
{6} Do you read Plot bunnies? What could I do to make it better?
{7} Do you have any more questions?

Thank you for completing this survey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.