I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sorry for the delay!

I'm so sorry for the delay, but the internet was down at my house and the only place that I could get on the internet (with my Ipod, & Nook, my computer isn't portable) was at Barnes and Nobles. I just got on for real today (Friday). I'm sorry, but I have not been able to put together Plot Bunnies. :( Sorry!!
ALSO! I will be going on vaca (squee!) on Friday/Saturday (we're not to sure yet and that will; be  April 2 or 1). I'm going to South Carolina with my mom to go visit mis abuelos (my grandparents). I'm not sure how long I'll be there but I MIGHT not be able to put Plot Bunnies out that week which is probably April 9. I might have it out on that Monday, but I'm not sure. Basically I won't be here for a while. :(
I'll try and see you soon (or at least talk to you all via the internet, lol).
Love ya'll (as they say down south),
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.