I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break, Hoorah!

***IMPORTANT NOTICE***
I will not be here from April, 1 through April, 4 because I will be in South Carolina. :) I may post a tiny update, but there will be no huge posts or a newsletter.

Okay, main post. I'm on the sims 2 site! I'm AgentAnna48. :) So you can find me on there! LOL. I don't have much to say besides that and oh something else! I went to the allergist to get tested for allergies and asthma. I have mild asthma and an allergy to a tree native to my state. So I have an inhaler and I feel like a complete dork when I use it. I originally tried my mom's inhaler to see if it worked, it did so that's why I went to the allergist. Her inhaler was a disk and I didn't feel like an idiot using it. LOL. Really weird right?
Tomorrow I have an oral report in Spanish and I'm freaking out. Alright here it is from memorization. . .
Hola. Mi padre es el esposo de mi madre. Es artistico y simpatico. Mi abuela es la madre de mi madre. Es mu paciente y trabajadora. Kate, mi prima es grande y horrible. Es la hija de mi tio Bob. Tambien, Bob es grande.

YAY!! I MEMORIZED IT!!!!
Adios,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.