I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Won't be here, bravo yankee echo

Okay, just reminding everyone I won't be posting for a bit! While I'm at it. . .

I have asthma and am allergic to a tree and weed native to my state. I am slightly allergic to cats although I <3 them!!
I'm doing script frenzy and can't decide on which script.

Alright, if you help me pick which idea I might give you a prize. :)
Idea one: Human and Doll sci-fi - TV script
Idea two: NCIS, Gibbs dies Ari comes BaCk!!! Oooooooohhhhhhh. - TV script
Idea three: High action-packed new series, romance, adventure, awesome -TV spec (?) script

If you help me with this script then I will make you a book cover of your choice on Gimp. :) I love playing on GIMP. Hehehhehe.

Alright, it's time for school. Unfortunatly I have ballet tonight, and I also have to pack along having to go get some shorts because I'm going to SC baby! Yes I am wearing an SC shirt right now. :)

Bravo Yankee Echo (bye in phonetics),
Anna
P.S. This is a pic that I made using GIMP. Like it? It's for my RP.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.