I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Butt hugging shorts are NOT attractive

This post is about booty shorts. . .they're shorts that hug your butt. Personally, I think that it screams 'Why don't ya just take of my shorts because they barely cover my undies?!'
My friend was wearing them last night. . .they didn't look really good on her.
Any way, people that wear boy-short undies would have their undies seen if they wore those short shorts. I almost guarantee you that you would see part of their undies. XD Hey, it's only true people!!!
Picture of boyshorts
Picture of butt hugging shorts
The short shorts are usually much shorter because those marketers are crazy, nuts, and everything in between.

So what are your opinions on short shorts aka butt hugging shorts. BTW I don't really think that butts like to be hugged THAT much. Give me your opinions peoples, and I'll pick the best one (if there is more than one) and post it on the next blog post.


2 comments:

  1. Anna you've just been tagged for more info go here http://sweetsgalore.blogspot.com/2011/07/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are awsome wish all the girls wore them with no panties

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.