I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Live Blogging #3 and a note

Okay, so first of all, I'm shutting my critique group TSWATWCG down because no one does much in it and no one really reads my PMs or the calender. -_-
Second of all, my mom's job is going great. . .except that one of her coworkers in her office is very sick, so we're visiting her today. BTW, she's in a lot of pain and can't move that much. So, I need some ideas on how to brighten her day up. My mom and I are thinking of running errands for her and getting her tons of stuff to do. . . What do you think? Opinions? Any one. . .

Onto my live blogging post!!

11:06 AM
I start blogging! Fun. Epic.

11:07 AM
I try and figure out the shortcut for the 'strike through' thingie. Ctrl + t = New tab!

11:09 AM
I decide to google the strike through shortcut. . .there is no such thing as a short cut for that. *sigh*

11:30 AM
I find tons of funny pics!





11:37 AM
I actually begin writing. XD

11:52 AM
14,000 words! Woot!

11:55 AM
I have to go. . .such a short post but we're going to visit my mom's friend. :) Hopefully she'll smile when she sees us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.