I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You've got to me kidding me

My local library has Hourglass by Myra McEntire and Across the Universe by Beth Revis, while my local Barnes and Noble has none of those books. THAT'S PATHETIC.
Now, beware, the picture below is extremely awesome.

Hot x900!!! He's like the sun. . .only better for you. *wink*

That's the guy who plays Ezra Fitz and he is the hottest guy on the show. . .it's true. All of the other guys are dorks with long hair or a butt chin. XD
I can so imagine me and him. . .together. . .*sigh* having *clears throat*. Sorry, day dreaming. :P He's just so dreamy! Unfortunately, NCIS is on at the same time Pretty Little Liars is on. :(

Well, I gots to go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.