I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Friday, July 8, 2011

I was right!

I do have walking pneumonia again and now I have to take this medicine that tastes like cherry powdered sugar and that is not a good taste. XP Bluguh.
Well, so far in my Camp Nano novel, I have 2,000 words and that's mostly good stuff. I'm aiming for 5,000 words today.
So far for my plot, I only have a rough idea. I only know that I'm killing one of the MC's and that he knows that the other girl is dying. So, it's pretty depressing. :{ But it will be good!

Love ya,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.