I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Monday, July 4, 2011

I am almost sure I have walking pneumonia again

I have almost all of the symptoms of walking pneumonia and I'm so mad. I hate the doctor. All I want to do is go in, get my blood drawn, get another x-ray, and then go home. I don't want to go into the Dr's waiting room, sit there forever, then go into the exam room and sit in there forever, and I don't want to get tested for the flu or cold because I probably won't have that. - _ -
The thing is, I just had it two months ago and I have a camp that I'm doing (I had to write an essay for it and I get scrubs) at the local hospital and I can't be sick! Rawr.

Well, I guess I'll start working on my Camp Nanowrimo Novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.