I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Why do I keep getting sick?!

Uhg! I get sick at least twice every year during a holiday break. Last year I got sick in December, the year before I got sick at Thanksgiving and Spring Break! *sigh* Now it's summer break and I think I have some 72 hour bug. Blaugh. I'm not throwing up though, so that's good. :)
Alright, if you've noticed I'm posting every other day (if I post Sunday, then I'll post Tuesday, and then Thursday, then Saturday, then Monday, etc etc).
BY THE WAY!!
I'm going to try and do Camp Nanowrimo. But I can't decide on which plot to use so I'll be roaming around the forums today. . .if my mom doesn't make me take a nap. *sigh*

Have a great day (and Fourth of July [is 'fourth' capilizied in that holiday??]),
Anna
P.S. OHHHH IT'S BRIGHT PINK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.