I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cedric and Bertie




Like? Mmmmhhh? Like?? Well yeah, that's Cedric on the left, he's a gnome. Then, there's Bertie the hippo on the right, it's a girl.
Why am I posting a picture of them? Because! I'm taking them on my trip to Asheville and Myrtle beach! I'll be taking two pictures a day of both of them together in different place. The first day might be at a hotel, second day they're looking out the window, etc. I'm going to be trying to take pictures of them with my real camera to get better pictures, right now I'm using my iPod and they aren't very good pictures.

I don't think could see her tattoo, but here's a picture. It's a heart. On NCIS Abby has a hippo named Bert, so this is his sister, Bertie. XP
Like that tattoo? Well, I'll post biographies about them soon. 
I hope ya'll are as excited as I am for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.