I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The curse is alive!

I was almost run over by a helicopter today. Yes, you heard right. My dad and I took a helicopter ride (Uber cool) and the guy didn't tell us when to leave or if we could, and so the helicopter was like hovering, waiting for us to run for it, but then the guy grabbed my dad's shoulder and pulled us back. Almost getting run over is not how I want to spend my summer. XD
About the curse. . .I think there is a curse on my mom's side because my Grandad (as I like to call him) died in a helicopter crash. R.I.P. I'm just glad that the curse didn't take effect now! I don't know if the curse is really a curse, but it spices up my life by saying I think there is a curse on my mom's side of the family. Ya know? :P
BTW, I'm sorry that I haven't been posting. A storm knocked out the internet at our hotel that we were staying at in Asheville. Yes, I have been taking pictures of Bertie and Cedric, but we don't have the cord to transfer pictures from our camera to the computer. -_- Thanks Mom.






P.S. I will post pictures of Bertie and Cedric when I get home, they're actually pretty good if I do say so myself. Some places I was afraid people would think I was nuts for toting around two little action figures/figurines, but once I saw some. . . uhr high (possibly drunk) drug addicts. . .I didn't think people would think I was nuts. . . compared to them, I'm as normal as you can get in Asheville.
P.P.S. I forgot to tell you that at the book signing (Ash to Nash) I almost peed in my pants, I was just that excited. Yes, it's true. I drink A LOT of water when I'm nervous. And Myra McEntire likes the Stephanie Plum series like me. And she read Janet Evanovich's Guide to Writing (she wrote the Stephanie Plum series). I'm reading the series and her book on writing right now. Alright, I'm done babbling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.