I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Friday, August 12, 2011

Pictures!

Here are some epic pics that I took while on vacay. Cedric and Bertie were getting annoyed with all the pictures, so I made a deal with them, pictures only in Asheville, none in Myrtle Beach. They mainly went to the beach and walked along the pier and people watched. Me? Well I just went to the pool, walked on the pier, and people watched. So we basically did the same thing. XD


Getting ready to answer some questions.

Mrs. Revis and Mrs. McEntire talking. XD
I love this picture!
OMG! *spaz* THEY'RE SIGNING MY PICTURES.
Beautiful.


Yeah, it's out of focus, but it's still a good picture.

Cedric and Bertie about to be eaten by a loin. . .but I saved them!

Going to the gardens where Cedric is visiting friends.


It's going to rain! One last picture!


Okay, it didn't rain right away. So here are some more!



Sniffing the flowers and enjoying the sun while it lasts.


Do you see the dragonfly?


Ahhhhhh. Peace. Serenity. Goldfish? There were fishies in the pond!


My dad thought this was creepy. . .so he took a picture of it. XD


From the helicopter!!

Okay, this is the last picture. I thought this was so cool!


I was vacationing, so I didn't have much time to actually take pictures. These are pretty good. . .right? Well, it did start raining afterwards and then the internet went bye-bye because of the storm. I loved Asheville the most and next year we'll be going to the mountains in Asheville and Virginia. My parents were saying that next time we should bring my dogs. They were so scared and wacky when they came home because they hadn't been in their beds and they hadn't had the food that they were use to.  Well, I need some sleep. Toodles!


P.S. There will be a contest, but I am still collecting stuff for the contest! I promise, there are some super cool stuff in the package!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.