I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Promptly Saturday (2)

Promptly Saturday!! I didn't take any of these photos, but these are awesome photos. Well, except for the Myra and Beth picture and the Old Navy photo. XD
By the way, I won a ten page critique. . .any tips on how to write 9,000 in a week?


What do you think when you see this cover?
A mystery? A romance?




What are they quarreling about?
Write down their dialogue! 


They are the perfect neighbors. . . Or are they keeping secrets?


Who drew this in math class? Bethany, the nerd or maybe it was Ace, the mysterious hottie.


What did this cat see??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.