I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Playing with your Nook in class, I don't do it

Mood: Mad/Happy/Hungry
Song playing: NCIS theme song :P
Inspiration:     


Playing with your Nook Color is wrong. . .I don't do it (1) because I don't have a Nook Color and (2) I'm that kind of girl. So when I see a girl playing with her Nook Color instead of grading MY paper. . .I get seriously angry. . .not to mention SHE GRADED IT WRONG. It says 96% but in my gut/heart I know it's an 92% :(
Shhhhhhh. I'm not going to tell my teacher. . . .maybe. . .it depends on how guilty I'm feeling tomorrow. XD
Anyway, I got an 80% on my grammar, so I'm retaking it because I had getting bad grades and not correcting them.
I also have a new addiction to Fanta orange soda. Don't ask, it's just REALLY addicting and good with cheese. Really. Seriously it's good.
Well, I need to go read Pride & Prejudice, so Ciao. 








P.S. And there will be info on my nano novel coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.