I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Monday, September 26, 2011

Strep up.

Mood: Sick
Song playing: Uh. . .silence?
Inspiration picture: 




Ah, the day in the life of a girl that just got strep throat. It started Sunday, and I instantly knew that I had strep. . .two people I know got strep. Oh and today, I spilled milk ALL over my pants and NO ONE noticed. . . I'm assuming that that is a really good thing. My friends and I were screaming because a bee was chasing us and that's when I spilled chocolate milk all over my nice jeans. No one noticed, even though there were tons of people around. I had to go to the doctor's with cheesy pants on, and to complete my day, it's official that I have strep. . .and I have to go to freakin' school tomorrow. JOY!! 
Oh, and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer comes out tomorrow!! I just hope it won't be disappointing. 
Well, now I must go and beg my mom to stay home tomorrow because I feel like someone ran over the back of my throat.

Ciao,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.