I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Word Bird (3)

Mood: Sucky
Song playing: Silence. . .
Inspirational picture of the day: 





Where I am in my writing: I'm planning my current novel, Overthrown Heart/Blurry/Essay of Love out. I can't decided on a title, but I'm thinking that I'm going to go with Overthrown Heart

My current noveling problems: I can't figure out a title for my current novel and I have Strep Throat which is preventing me from being my normal noveling self. 

My question for ya'll: Do you enjoy finding the perfect title for your novel? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.