I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Live Blogging #4

Since I'm sick today (again) I decided, why not do a live blogging post?!  Beth Revis is doing one, so that determined my final decision. Check back for updates!


12:44 PM Starts live blogging and rambling about how I won a copy of Guide to Literary Agents by Writers' Digest!!!!

1:45 PM I finally stop watching stupid videos on youtube. -_-

1:47 PM I have an idea for us nanoers with blogs. . .

2:09 PM My Microsoft Word disc is SPARKLY LIKE EDWARD CULLEN. Personally I think my disc is better looking than Edward and has a better personality. Hehehehe.

2:27 PM I finally start working on my Pride and Prejudice report that is due on Friday. . .I still have to write three pages. *bangs head against desk*

3:43 PM OH MY GOD I NEED A SLOTH. http://vimeo.com/11712103

3:55 PM *tries to kill the internet* It's so fun and distracting!

3:58 PM Pretty internet. CLICKY CLICKY CLICKY.

4:12 PM Currently looking for Halloween costumes. No luck.

5:50 PM *noms dinner*

8:43 PM I swear I just peed my pants because of that freakin' scary face on Pretty Little Liars. O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.