I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Word Bird (5)

**I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting, I've been very busy, sick, and yeah so, I haven't been able to blog or write**


The Word Bird!
This wonderous post is about my adventures as a writer, my struggles, and my questions for you. It's called The Word Bird because I am a word bird.


Mood: Tired/Annoyed
Song playing: NCIS theme

Link of the day: Tell Me Tudor (a place were my current novel will be place)
Inspirational Pic of the day


Where I am in my writing: I'm sort of switching between three novels. In one I'm planning, in the other two, I'm writing random parts. 

My current noveling problems: SCHOOL! School is getting in the way. :(

My question for ya'll: Do you like those masquerade masks? The masks that are all pretty and decorated with feathers, glitter, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.