I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Word Bird (4)

Inspirational picture of the day
WORD BIRD!
This wonderous post is about my adventures as a writer, my struggles, and my questions for you. It's called The Word Bird because I am a word bird.


Mood: Tired/Annoyed
Song playing: NCIS theme
Link of the day: PG-13 The Two Bs










Where I am in my writing: Planning! SO MUCH PLANNING. I'm planning my nano novel right now AND my Pride and Prejudice book report. BLAUHG. HELP. I'm going to die because of planning overload.

My current noveling problems: Actually none other than I keep forgetting to add certain things in certain places. 


My question for ya'll: What are your current noveling problems?





1 comment:

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.