I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas?

It's Christmas already? Jeez, this year went by so fast! As I promised 'Santa' will but my excerpt up, he's just a bit late. . . hurry up Santa, darn you!!
Sorry, I'll post it soon. But I'm occupied with trying to charge my iPod touch and my Nook. . . I know I know I hate the nook, but I got it as a present from my loving Grandma so I can't say no to a gift. :) Thanks Grammie, Mom, Dad, Grandpa, and everyone else for my gifts.
Okay, well I'm of to play with my iPod touch and pray that I don't break it in the process, LOL!
See ya later,
Anna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.