I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Friday, January 28, 2011

Heat

The furnace broke last night and it was like fifty degrees outside and inside. Now it's fixed but I mean it was freezing! I gave my dogs some blankets to snuggle up in while they were sleeping. Right now I'm watching the NCIS episode where McGee is going into a club as Thom E. Gemcity and he brings Ziva, Abby, and Agent Lee along. It's my fav NCIS scene, my fav NCIS episode is Cover Story because it's all about McGee and his writing career. :)
Has anyone seen The King's Speech? It looks good, but it's rated R for cursing. I might want to see it. Okay, well I guess I should get back to writing and planning for my February novel, which I really like the plot of. Here it is:
Sue auditions for the Atlanta Ballet Company in Georgia, and she has a successful audition which leads to her new career at the Company. Unfortunately she meets Tiva, who hates Sue's guts. Then she meets Ken, who loves Sue's guts. But will Tiva steal the spotlight and Ken when she enters a dance competition, or will Sue's spotlight grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.