I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another day another essay.

I got my essay back yesterday that  wrote on Charlie Chaplin and I got a seventy five (75%).  You heard me right. A writer like myself should never ever get a grade like that in English for an essay. Hey, I got a bad grade and I just had a bad dream about my enemy (HC not mentioning names here) and my friend is getting into the Visions program (which is like intensified English and looks good on your college app). I'm very depressed right now. :(

My mum said that when she looked up Visions on the school website, it looked just like intensified English (IE) except for the fact that in Visions you get more assignments and junk.

IE: 40 Problems
Visions: 150 problems

Like that up there ^^ I don't want to get in that class now! I've also heard that the teacher is a bastard (he is a old guy) like my teacher that I have now (who is a complete bitch). When I asked if we could start a school newspaper (her, me, and other students) she said that it was too much work for a teacher and she already had her plate full. Grrrrrrr. . .

Sorry 'bout the rant but on the lighter side, I fell in love with the 'Pretty Little Liars' shows because of Troian Bellisario (who plays McGee's sister on NCIS and is in real life Sean Murray's step sister). I'm going to read the books this summer because I have to read two other books before I read anything else.  DARN YOU ACCELERATED READER!!!!! Whoever came up with AR tests is the stupid for suggesting that. I want to read to enjoy, not take a test on it.

Check out my new rp: http://mallard-university.proboards.com/index.cgi


~ Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.