I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Thursday, April 21, 2011

'Ello everyone!

Today is. . .
Robin Meade's B-day
The Queen of England's B-day
One of the teacher's b-day (at my school, let's call him Mr.O)
Rome's b-day (but who cares? It's had like 2,000 birthdays.)

I care more about Mr. O's birthday than Rome's birthday. LOL. But I'm super sorry that I haven't been on lately. I was sick on Tuesday and I had a huge field trip on Wednesday to a certain place that I've been dying to go to because they have *Squee* marines there. *Swoon* So yeah, I told my mom that I would die if I didn't go. Oh, and did I mention I have a cold and I'm trying to get back into playing the sims 2? Well yeah, I am.
I found this pic on Firelight's main website (it's a sims 2 story and it's epic, you seriously need to read it!) and it's super funny.
STALKER KITTEH!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.