I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle

*groan* This book is so not interesting. .  I'd rather read my favorite book for the rest of my life. It's definitely not the best book in the world but I'm sure lots of people think it's the 'best book in the world', but I just don't agree. :o) I have my own opinion and my opinion is that the book SUCKS.
Alright, well one thing I want you to know is that I have NINE followers!!! I'm really excited and I would love you if you became my tenth follower. :o)
Alright well, have a nice rest of the day,
Anna
P.S. Awesome roleplay: http://xfallingdownx.proboards.com/

1 comment:

  1. Ahw I kinda wanted to read that book...glad I never got around to it...

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.