I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's dat flash?!

Last night tons of people in the town I live in lost power including my house. Some people weren't affected for reasons unknown. It is not because of flood waters. I do not even live near the Mississippi river (I spelled it right!). But yeah, anyway. I looked out side and saw the moon and I was like 'Ohhhhhh it's really nice out there! I'm gonna take a picture!' So I grabbed my camera and ran outside in my gym shorts and random t-shirt to take the pictures. I took a pic with the flash on and all of a sudden I hear a lady from down the street say 'What's that flash?' I almost burst out laughing on the porch! She had like a southern accent and it was so darn funny. :P
Now onto something else equally important! I was sick on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday so that's why I haven't been on. I was so sick I didn't go on the computer or do anything besides sleep and barf. *not fun*
Also, I have something new that I'm doing that will appeal to the people of the web who can not make their own book covers! 'Colored on Covers' is my new little blog/company/unpaying job. I make *pretty* good book covers for you and you really don't have to do anything! It's. . . FREE. :)
Link: http://coloredonbookcovers.blogspot.com/
If you want a super nice cover I will ask you a favor. :)


Toodles,
NCIS Special Agent Anna

1 comment:

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.