I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Break up letter success!!

Here's the part of the novel that I wrote for the critique group writing prompt; Rejection!


Dear Millie,


I'm terribly sorry I had to do this through a letter, this might save our asses and make me look better, now that we're both sleeping with other people. This note will be the last memory you'll ever have of me, I'm bouncing and not looking back. You'd be much better off finding a person that can deal with your drama. 


I'm glad this is done and we're going separate directions for good. I think you'll find someone to have a decent conversation with a person of the opposite gender. And hopefully we will be incredibly far away.


Have a nice life slut,
Collin


Truthfully, I had a little help from a breakup letter generator. Who knew the internet had that for lazy dumpers? I edited all of it, so there is only on sentence that is from the site, that is sentence one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.