I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm on Twitter. . .if you didn't know.

Happy belated Father's day! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say that on the actual day, but I was busy at the book store with my dad.
Well, switching to a different subject, I have a Twitter account and I have had one for a while. My writer/blogger friend Mercy, also has one to and we're following each other right now. :)
Here's my writing space by the way, I asked Mercy about her space and she sent me a pic, so now I'm showing you mine!
I just cleaned it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.