I unfortunatly will not be blogging as much this November due to NANOWRIMO.
I'll probably post once a week,
and maybe a live blogging post here and there.
Hope to see you all on the YWP Nano site! Ciao!
Click to view daily statistics

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Writing a break up letter for my novel. . .FAIL

For TSWATWCG we are doing a writing prompt and the prompt is Rejection. . . I've never been rejected and I can't write a break-up letter. EPIC FAIL. By the way, the book is about these twelve cats, one dog, and four magical girls. I'm still trying to connect them all and get the plot down. By the way, we have seven members for TSWATWCG!
Today was the last day of school, and the buses sat in the bus loop for like ten minutes so we could say 'bye' to our teachers, well I ran off the bus and hugged my Spanish teacher. She said, 'Don't forget to study some Spanish this summer'. XD Thanks!
Well, I gotta go to bed and watch some Poirot (he has an epic mustache). :)

Love ya'll,
Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Post it here. Got a question? Email me.